Discover all the Homemade Food Gifts recipes on Tales From The Kitchen Shed.
You’ll find plenty of choice to make your very own edible food gifts for any occasion. Homemade gifts are so much more meaningful than store bought and make your family and friends feel special.
- Sweet treats from Honeycomb to Chocolate Peppermint Crisps or Snowmen Brownie Pops.
- Baking staples, Vanilla and stem ginger for your foodie friends.
- Chilli sauce or sweet chilli jam for chilli fans.
- Chutneys from Caramelised Onion to Courgette or Spicy Cranberry for cheese lovers.
- Boozy options from Elderflower liqueur to Elderberry and Port Jelly.
- Freshly baked goodies from classic Shortbread to Mini Stollen or Chocolate Dipped Tuiles.
Snowmen Brownie Pops – soft gooey brownies covered in white chocolate. Have fun & decorate with coloured fondant, glittery sweets & sparkles for a cute edible Christmas gift! For me, …